What is personal information?
The following is considered as Personal information
· Email address.
· Telephone number
· Delivery address.
When do we collect personal information?
· If you subscribe to our emails or if you subscribe through the pop-up on our website. All the emails you receive will contain unsubscribe links if you no longer wish to hear from us.
· When you contact us by sending a message, writing to us or phoning us
· We collect notes from the conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make only to serve you better in the future.
· When you engage with us on our social media pages.
How do we use your personal data?
We use personal data only to make the customer experience better on our website. We abide by the new GDPR policy which allows us to store personal data but to be transparent about the whole process without misusing the personal data.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data
With your consent, we use your personal data, to communication via email.
How do we protect your personal data?
We treat the customers’ data with utmost care and we take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible attacks and vulnerabilities.
Right to access your personal data - If you want to get access to the personal data we hold about you, you can call our customer services on +44 01903 816803 or email email@example.com
Right to withdraw consent
· If you wish to withdraw consent, or object you can call our customer services on +44 (0) 1903 816803or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· In that case, we will stop sending you emails
· Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
· If you need to correct any inaccuracies in your data, please contact our customer services on +44 (0) 1903 816803 or email email@example.com
How do you unsubscribe?
All the emails you receive will contain unsubscribe links if you no longer wish to hear from us.
If you do want to receive any marketing emails from us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to allow us to track and examine the use of this site to improve it for our customers, and to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
Personal data collected: Cookie and Anonymous Usage Data.
Place of processing: USA.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings at www.google.com/settings/ads
You can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
If you have any questions that we haven’t been covered, Please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1903 816803 (Monday-Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm – excluding bank holidays)
If you need to correct any inaccuracies in your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org